Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Day in the life...


Artist Peter Crawley is the genius behind these stitched illustrations.   All pieces are hand stitched on various stocks of paper with a needle and cotton thread.  I can just hear the needle puncturing the paper, it reminds me of my childhood!


This piece is titled by the song A day in the life and each line represents 1min of audio. 


I love all of the pieces he has completed but when I realized he also did architectural pieces...well he had me at 
The Empire State Building!!


Beautiful right?  The attention to detail is just amazing.




The 3/4 british in me is so proud of him lol.  Those Brits know how to do it up right.

keri
............................................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...