Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Pics - The Ultimate Long Weekend

I had the perfect weekend!!! It started with celebrating a special Birthday Extravaganza with a very special friend Saturday evening. We are talking cake and champagne, it was my kind of party!!! Then on Sunday, me and my fiance enjoyed a very luxurious brunch at Le Méridien King Edward downtown.  


Le Méridien King Edward


One of the many plates I enjoyed


Nothing better than a full frothy cappuccino


Beautiful original architecture

Now that it is Monday, I have all day to recoup and go back to the reality of work on Tuesday.  Why can't every weekend be a long weekend?   

Stephanie
....................................................................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...