Friday, March 9, 2012

and its here.

billl    Another busy week flew by, as they always seem to do..  Our invitations went out last early last week, nice to see some RSVPs rolling in.  

Stephanie's Post from earlier today inspired me to share this!
    This weekend is going to be some more running around for the wedding, a food tasting (delicious).  Meeting up with a couple of DJ's (I know, last minute right?). And lastly going over some ideas with our photographer for the photo booth. I think I was in the dark about this, because now they seem to be everywhere. 






     Another wedding planning weekend, but as the date fast approaches, I may miss this stuff when its done.


Have a great weekend whatever you're up to!


Bill
...................................................................................................................................................................
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...