Friday, March 23, 2012

Joe is so fresh and so clean clean...

Three at the Joe Fresh Fashion Show! via

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It's not everyday one gets to go to a fashion show, so I jumped oh ok and maybe skipped a little at the chance to go. 



Joe Fresh F/W 2012- 2013 was our fashion show of choice, who doesn't love affordable fashion right?!  The show was a blur, no really a blur, trying to capture pictures on your iphone just isn't the smartest way to take in all the fashion. 

....thank goodness the Toronto Sun saved the day!


This one was my favourite one of the night! via

Spring is just around the corner and I can't wait, however I am looking forward to purchasing and wearing some of those clothes this fall!  In the meantime I will be heading to Joe this weekend to find some new spring pieces!

How were the others shows at Toronto Fashion Week?  Did anyone see any others?

keri 
................................................................................................................................................




{via}

Like Keri said above, what  a blur. The show flew by!  I have a bit of a fondness for "Joe" clothing.  It seems almost every time my (almost) wife and I go grocery shopping, we come home with something extra.  When Stephanie mentioned the idea to go down, I thought, Why not?  I'm going to end up buying most of it anyway, might as well get a sneak peek first.
    
Much of this show was fall wear, but I think some of the themes are transferable as great spring ideas. 
Like Stephanie mentioned in her post a few weeks back, a touch of neon should be in everyones wardrobe this spring.  Joe Fresh showed it in a much bigger way. Jackets and sweaters, not in your face neon, but certainly bright enough.  






Lots of fun, great event.  And the red carpet outside for everyone to walk up was a nice touch.


Bill
...................................................................................................................................................................


I have to admit that I let out a loud shriek and started to clap my hands together when I received the email for the Joe Fresh fashion show.  I knew at that moment it would be the perfect March event for Three. I was so eager to share my discovery that my fingers could not text fast enough, and the anticipation for the response felt "like forever".  And in a matter of minutes it was booked and confirmed, Three was heading to the 2012-2013 Fall/Winter Fashion Show by Joe Fresh


Heading downtown that sunny evening, it felt like everyone had bounce in their step. I mean how could you not, its Toronto Fashion Week!!! 


In a blink of an eye the show was over and I was left sitting there thinking, what stood out? For me it was two things... First I loved the deep side part, high volume, low ponytail. It was very sixties inspired. The second thing would be the houndstooth patterned pants. I love this pattern so much that I purchased my car because it had houndstooth seats!!!  Overall the show was great, but the best part was having a night out with Bill & Keri. 

Stephanie
...................................................................................................................................................................






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...