Thursday, March 1, 2012

A much needed spot of colour.

     Like any lover of design, sometimes I find my space a little... ...lacking, in need of some freshening up.  That, or I get bored and need a change.  Most likely the latter. 

     This was the case with our living room.  Not that it wasn't right, just that it wasn't as right as it could be. Something to punch it up a touch. It could have been a chair, ottoman, art, I wasn't quite sure.  So the hunt began.

It was a short hunt.

    While looking around online, trying to find something re-used or re-purposed, I found a link to this red beauty at Ikea via a Kijiji add.

Rather than go with the Kijiji piece, which was a fair shot worse than the "as is" section, I ran out and grabbed a new piece.


And here it is settled at home.

Perfect, bright and it will hold sooooo many sins (or board games).   

What do you think, would you go red?

Bill
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...