Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pistachio Pudding Cheesecake

One of my all-time favourite desserts is the Pistachio Pudding Cheesecake.  My mum would create this little masterpiece for us every Christmas.  It is a simple but tasty guy, that is full of fun memories.  The original recipe my mum would make is a little more complicated then the one I created, but I find I am satisfied with my simpler version. 










Pistachio Pudding Cheesecake
1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese
2 cups milk
1 (3-oz.) pkg. instant pistachio pudding
8-inch graham cracker crust

Soften cream cheese; blend with 1/2 cup milk. Add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and then dry pudding mix. Beat slowly with egg beater, just until blended. Pour at once into crust. Chill for 1 hour before serving......Enjoy!!!


Stephanie
....................................................................................................................................................................






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...