Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Refreshingly Mint


The return of mint. 
Remember the mint tub you tore out and swore you'd never bring into your home again? Remember those mint sinks with the built in soap shelf? Remember the quilted Kleenex box cover? 

Well, they're back! (Just kidding about that last one)

Now, don't get scared, its not in the way you might be thinking.  Even if tangerine is the colour of the year, mint is going to be hot as well.  Despite what Stephanie may say, some pastels are sticking around!

Fashion and Decor are completely wrapped up in each other these days. {via Marcus Design}


{via Decor to Adore}


I love these chairs {via my pinterest}

Of course you can put it on your walls {also via my pinterest}
I'll show you the little bit of Mint I've brought into my life next week. Its a little piece, 
but a lovely piece.

Bill
..........................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...