Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bold & Noble


When I was first introduced to Bold & Noble it immediately reminded me of high school art class, but in the most positive way.  We made quite a few silk screen prints and it was something I really enjoyed...I should see if I can try it again. 

 If you don't already know about Bold & Noble then get over to their website to check out all they have to offer.   They make the most beautiful silk screen prints I have ever seen.  My favourite collection is their type maps, every town, city and small village is a part of the type map in the shape of whatever country of your liking (well they ones they offer)









I just so happen to be the proud owner of the France type map in sheer slate, a wonderful house warming gift I received the day I moved in.  Thank you!


I'm thinking the London Type Map is next on my list!   Who am I kidding I love all their prints but that would be a much too long of a blog post to show all their pictures.  Their website is packed full of amazing prints, a great blog and a very useful buying guide.  Anyone that uses the word Bespoke is alright with me!

~

" I heard someone whisper your name,
but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone.
Then I realized it was my heart telling me that I missed you."



I know I speak for all of your loved ones when I say, not only on this day July 17th but everyday you are loved and deeply missed.

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...