Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Noir


 For years I've had a vision of how I wanted my first condo to look.  White walls, walnut herringbone floors and black interior doors.  Well I'm painting all my walls Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace # OC -65, the herringbone floors may just have to wait for my next condo, however the black doors is something I will be doing very soon.  



Double doors!


I'm hoping the condo allows me paint the back of my condo door black as well.



I love the dark floors, the white walls and the pops of pink in this picture.


Black doors are classic, timeless and I cannot wait to get started. 


If I could only paint my windows out too that would be amazing!  

Now I have to decide what black and what sheen I should do...any thoughts or suggestions?

all images via Pinterest here.

keri
...............................................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...