Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pops of Orange

I'm really attracted to the pops of orange that I am seeing every where.  I love it even better when it's mixed with pink.



Mixing it with blue is very refreshing too.




Not sure I could be this daring but I love the statement it makes.


Even with the use of flowers it's great.


I'm thinking I need this skirt...and maybe the shoes too!


The different shades of orange work really well with her powder blue shirt and belt.



Essie has some really nice orange colours, but Fear or Desire will be my next purchase!


images via 1 | 2 |  3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9


keri
................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...