Tuesday, August 7, 2012

{blog crushin}

I am such a slacker, I completely forgot to do my {blog crushin} post the beginning of July.  The whole condo nonsense and moving just took complete control of my life.  Now that is over I can get back to...

{blog crushin}


Last week I was doing my usual daily read of blogs and tumblr pages and I came across Gild & Grace and immediately knew I would be a fan.


It was this picture above that kept me scrolling down for more.  Every post was a nice and interesting mix of fashion and interiors.


I love the mint mixed with the black.  



Makes me think I could keep the ugly red light that came with the condo....no no I can't do it.  






Maybe it's the use of all that white in these photos they attracted me to Gild & Grace.  Stop by and see what Abbey has going on today, I promise you won't be disappointed. 


keri
..................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...