Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bundle - o - lights


This light right here was going to be my dining room light, it still might be.


I love the industrial feel of these lights, with the black cords / metal supports and the exposed bulbs. 






The mix of industrial / contemporary with traditional always appeals to me.


...and then I saw this amazing vintage piece on Sunday!  I'm in love with it, sure it probably needs to be re-wired but how amazing is it?!?  It's from the 60's or 70's and is made of black acrylic with fishing line.  It would look amazing over my small round pink soon to be black table.  Something to consider for sure!

images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |


keri 
..................................................................................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...