Thursday, August 16, 2012

Decisions Decisions!!!


Come October first me and my adorable hubby will be moving into our brand new condo.  Of course the designer in me wants to create a fresh new look.  Our existing place is very warm and cozy and I enjoy it most in the evening.  I want my new place to bright and cool and look best during the day.  My dilemma is what to keep and what to sell? Should I go with a  coastal hampton's style or more urban eclectic? Eeeek decisions, decisions!  Thanks to Pinterest  I am pinning away looking for inspiration.  So far here are my favourite images below....





















Stephanie
..................................................................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...