Tuesday, September 18, 2012

{ blog crushin }


{blog crushin}


Bradley Agather is the creative mind behind luella & june and she does not disappoint.


It was her home office that I was immediately drawn to when coming across her blog.



Crisp white walls and a white desk, it's just my style.  She has inspired me to change up my own home office!


Everyone needs a gold piggy bank some where in their home!

Be sure to check out the rest of her blog, it's packed full of fashion, interiors and one of the best parts of her blog; "What I love right now"


Bradley's Pinterest boards are pretty amazing too!  

Thanks for the inspiration Bradley!

all images via luella & june

keri
.................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...