Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Morning - A different kind of Markt

Monday Morning is back and upon us, and I'm hoping this is nice easy week.  I've got some design meetings lined up, some drawing and planning to do and one install. Now that I think about it, maybe this won't be such and easy week.  At least the weekend was enjoyable.



As you can see above , we ran out to the market.  I guess no one is surprised, we always run out to the market.  However, on Saturday night, I visited a different market. The Bier Markt at the shops at Don Mills.


I didn't take any shots of the food, though I should have. It was a great spread. Mussels and Belgian Flatbread,  Delicious.  The decor was a feast for the eyes though.  Faux (I think?!) tin ceilings, rich stains.  Call it sophisticated bar decor?

And finally a stop off at Indigo/Chapters to browse for some new reads. Found these two, partly for reading, partly for looking at!

The Paris book. This picture is really for Keri and her obsession with Paris.

This one is for me!

Have a good week everyone!


Bill
.................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...