Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Morning Pics - King East Edition


Monday is back, as it always is. And here I am sharing some pics, as I always do.
One quick shot to share of an "in progress" install.  I'll share more of this when the job is complete.

 

I went for a stroll down King East to source some furniture and see whats new.  I should really get down there more often.  I could walk through these store for hours.




 Stopped in at Betty's for a pint.  Great atmosphere in this place, eat in, eat on the deck, eat at the bar, or sample one of their beers on tap (huge microbrew selection).
Great cluster light at Klaus Neinkamper
I can't remember where I saw this!?! UpCountry? Yes, UpCountry.
I have been pinning waaaay to many Union Jacks lately.
And a special little note, Happy Birthday to my niece.  She turns 2 on Wed, but had an early party on Saturday night.

Bill
................................................................................................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...