Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Wythe Hotel - Brooklyn

My one and only time I've been to New York I stayed at The Hudson Hotel and absolutely loved it.   So while reading my latest copy of Living Etc and noticed an article on New York hotels I was excited.


The Wythe Hotel in Brooklyn was featured at the start and it immediately caught my eye.


I love that floor!


Oh and that floor in the shower.



The suites have so much character and a very loft type feel.


There are three restaurants in the hotel, Reynards, The Ides and the Private Dining Room.


My next visit to NY will for sure have to include a stay at the Wythe.

images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

keri
..................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...