Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Goldilocks and the three bears and then some

 So I was given a task to find counter height stools for our display in a home show next year and to be honest I'm stumped.   I could find dining room chairs for anything and everything, however add a few more inches in height to a dining room chair and it just looks awkward.




This chair  however does not look awkward, in fact I love it. Anything made of walnut is alright in my books. However maybe to contemporary for the display.


This option is also really nice.  The wire seat / back keeps things open and airy. But maybe too many different materials for the display.


Although I may like the white with simple clean legs, I'm not sure any one else will.


Another stunning walnut chair and it actually looks comfortable. But is it the right look for the display?

A clear lucite stool is a nice option as well.  Perhaps too over done.


A Parisian bistro chair turned into a bar stool...love!  However not right for our display.

Lots of options, lots of different materials, but it's just not right.  I'm off to continue my search for the perfect chair, uummm I mean stool!

image via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...