Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Girl in the Big City aka Big Girl in the City

I'm kind of sick of thinking and talking about my dining room wall  (here and here). It's still begging me for some sort of wall paper or paint. Aren't you tired of hearing about it?



So I'm scrolling through my Pinterest page and I come across this pic and it hits me!  I love it when a creative idea practically hits you in the face!  My wall is calling for a skyline!  A skyline I say! If I could do it with a cord like they did above that would be amazing.  Check out the rest of their work here.
 The first skyline that came to mind was Chicago.




Chicago is such a beautiful city, it would be perfect for my wall.  But as I always do, I start thinking about options.



Paris, London or maybe New York.









I'm loving that skyline rug of London too!




Or maybe I could do a mixture of all my fav buildings in one painting.  That would keep me from second guessing which city.  I promise I will have finished photos of my condo in the new year!


images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9


keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...