Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dreams & Goals

As I am sure many of you will be doing the same thing I have decided to create a list of things I want to accomplish in 2013.  I do not like to call them resolutions but rather my dreams and goals.  I am hoping by writing this down and putting it into the universe all of them will come true or at least it will place a little bit more pressure on me to complete them...;)

 My nesting bug has already crept in but my goal is to have everything clean & organized before the babes arrives!


Cook  & Bake More! 


Finish the nursery before my baby boy arrives!


 Finish decorating my condo.  Love this look!


 Be inspired and blog more!!!


 Entertain!!! I think I put too much pressure on myself that my home & everything needs to be perfect when I am sure my friends and family will just enjoy being together. 


 Spend more time with loved ones!!!


Travel...it does not need to be exotic or fancy.  A romantic weekend getaway is all I need. 

What are your dreams & goals for 2013?

Stephanie
...................................................................................................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...