Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Three

One year ago on this day we published our very first post!  


Every birthday deserves a celebration so three decided to go to The Kennedy Public House to celebrate.  It's a great restaurant located on Bloor Street West and let me tell you it was hard to resist the Chef's Mac & Cheese!  Sooo good.

  It's hard to believe we have been writing this blog for an entire year!  Yikes, where did the year go?!  I had no expectations or clue what would happen, but I have to say it's been an amazing creative outlet for me.  I'm giddy to be a part of this blog world, even if it's just a tiny part.  I can't wait to see what this year will bring to three.  

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

Let's Celebrate!!!!


As excited as I was for a night out to celebrate Three's Birthday, I was even more excited to catch up with Keri & Bill. I must admit I was a chatty Cathy and I was totally distracted with all the exciting updates to even notice where I was or what I was eating.  (Hence the lack of pictures...oooops!!)  All I have to say is where does the time go.  Ironically we were sitting in The Kennedy Public House which happens to be across the street from a small coffee shop where we met a year prior to discuss the concept of Three.  So crazy how things have a way of playing out. 


The food must have been delicious because I do recall gobbling it all up!!! 
Its been a crazy year full of changes, marriages and pregnancies, cant't wait to see how the next year plays out!!!!

Stephanie
...................................................................................................................................................................



Pat on the Back to us all. One year has come and gone on our little blog, and we're still going.


As the better looking 2/3rds have already mentioned, we met up at The Kennedy Public House for a little celebration.  Good food in south west TO.  I had ribs, they were stick in your teeth good. And if you don't know what I mean by that, you don't enjoy ribs. Keri and I went splits on the charcuterie platter as well.  All about the carnivore eats for me.


Cool place, warm wood and grey walls, my favourite kind of cozy.  Some interesting pics on the walls. Old timey vibes of the area and its development.  I'll be going back for another bite.

~

A thank you to our readers. This is a tough gig, but its a rewarding gig.  I truly didn't know if I could commit to blogging every week.  I still don't. Life gets busy, you get married, you visit family, you start a family. There are always a million excuses not to do this.  Big Bang is on, or if you're a CBC junky like me, Rick Mercer is on! 

Writing this blog has become a lot like going to the gym.  Its something that at times I dread doing, but afterword, I'm so happy I did.  I feel refreshed and excited and positive.  

Its been a pleasure sharing projects with you, both completed and semi-completed. More to come this year. Hopefully some more original pics to share from projects underway, I've got to share more Design Destinations with you too. Those are my favourite posts to write.  

Take care, thanks for reading, come back again soon,

Bill
...............................................................................................................................................   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...