Tuesday, January 22, 2013

{toronto love}

It's always exciting to share some of the jobs I have the pleasure of working on.  Even though we stayed in Oakville here and here, I thought I would bring us back into the city and share this quaint little kitchen.


Who says you need a large space to have big impact? This kitchen has an incredible amount of impact and not to mention great style.


Tile from counter top to ceiling is perfection in my eyes, add wall sconces and I'm in love.


All the cabinetry is framed with insert doors and a small bead detail.  Framed cabinetry always adds interest, changing the island colour does that too.  It doesn't need to be a stained wood island, just a different paint colour will do the trick.




Maximize your storage by taking over all nooks and corners.  This pantry was built above the stairs that lead down to the basement, this is a great use of space.


I love my clients, I love them even more when they have great taste!

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...