Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Soups On

I'm not a fan of winter at all, born and raised here and I still cannot form a love for the cold.  What I can get use to are the amazing soups that I've found online.  Each of these soups are in constant rotation in my kitchen.



Tomato and Basil Soup with The Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich.  This one is a staple for me and I make at least once a week.  Recipe can be found here.


Chick peas in any form and in anything get's me all the time and this soup is no different.  Red Lentil, Chickpea and Chilli Soup is surprisingly so filling and the dollop of greek yogurt is a perfect topping!  Recipe found here.


Potatoes in any form is another one of my favourite foods.  This Potato and Leek Soup is perfect on a cold winter day.  Recipe found here

All of the recipes I use a combination of vegetable stock and water.  Do you have any favourite soups?

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...