Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Final IDS 2013 - My Lazy Photo Dump Post

This is a terribly lazy post tonight.  Lazy for two reasons.

Numero Uno - Its about 14 hours late getting posted
Numero Deux - Its a very simple photo dump

It might be cheating a touch, but I did promise it a while back, so enjoy the many photos.



Talk about Green lighting, you can literally grow a small eco system on top of these.


My two favourite Caesarstone colours side by side.   These look great together on a white kitchen, with the darker top on an island.


Interesting company, selling directly to the trade, nice stuff with a commercial grade finish. 


 Bicycle tire table, thats a little fun.



Living Lighting had a really cool booth. I loved the wall full of Edison bulbs, and these crazy lights hidden in the back were two of the most interesting at the show.





Everything should be designed by Montauk.  I know Keri agrees with me on this. Details people, details!  They make or break every space your design, and Montauk Sofa nails it every day of every year.


 Always have a patterned tile floor.  




Shelter was showing some interesting pieces at the show.  Slick industrial copper chair, watermelon table, and a little classic Canadiana with these wire back chairs. (though I don't know if they are Canadiana or not, they just remind me of something I would see in a random Canadian setting)


My fav tub display.  Who doesn't want to grab a book and soak in a volcanic limestone bath?


 Picture in a picture.  But I can't remember the source!  Some of the nicest wall panels.  Really heavily textured, deep relief, well made.  

Lazy, lazy, lazy, but you know what? This turned out pretty well! I'm happy with it (even with it being late).  

This will be a busy weekend coming up.  I'm painting and wallpapering the nursery, and I've got to go out to a couple of sites.  But I'm promising to post at least a few photos of that.  


 Bill
...........................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...