Wednesday, February 6, 2013

These Three Are Everywhere - The "These are Everywhere!" Post


I can't be the only one having these pop up? Three, maybe four colours, with a vibrant tone but still somewhat... ...I don't know... ...pastel? ...faded? ...20's kind of feel?  They've got a serious vintage vibe and I'm loving them!

I noticed them at IDS in a few different places.


On these Owls from Urban Barn for instance


and on these gorgeous glossy tiles


and in a modified colour on these tiles.























I'm out and guess what, I'm looking for a crib.  Who knew right? Its not like I've been on one big baby stuff hunt for months or anything.  Why not?  Let's stop by Ikea, see what they have. And what do they have?  A new crib, the Somnat, and its available in these exact colours.

Keep your eyes open kids, you're going to be seeing these everywhere.


Bill
.......................................................................................................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...