Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Etsy

It's coming up to the Spring One of a Kind Show and I plan checking things out.  I just love the variety of all the products and the amazing craftsmanship, very inspiring.  When the show isn't on Etsy usually fills that fix for me.  
This print was my very first Etsy purchase.  Art, iconic furniture and a print with french flair...how could I possibly turn it down.  Please Be Still Print Shop has a great selection of prints.



I framed it in a simple black West Elm frame with a crisp white mat.  It works so well in my small hallway collage.


On to my second Etsy purchase.  I was looking for a simple, light, silver necklace that would be in constant rotation.  I stumbled upon Keep it Close and was immediately drawn to this piece.


I received it last week and it's just how I hoped it would be.  I had a couple questions and concerns and Ana responded immediately and was so helpful!  Thanks Ana!

I've got my eye on a few more pieces...


How beautiful is this bag?  


Everyone needs a Biggie tshirt in their wardrobe!


Stunning stunning tote!

Do you have any fav shops on Esty?

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...