Thursday, April 18, 2013

Date Night....???

As my due date nears closer and closer I thought it may be best to get in one last romantic date night with my hubby.   It started with a quick but very delicious meal at e11even, where I am still thinking about how yummy the bread was.  



Then somehow it transitioned to a Raptors game....??? Now you may be confused as well....how is a basketball game romantic?  Well I can't say that it is, but seeing my sports attic hubby smile from ear to ear as he enjoys a live sporting event melts my heart.  All I can think about is soon enough I will have two boys dragging me to these sporting events and how I am so blessed.  


Along with Bill I will also be stepping away from the blog.  I would love to be able to commit to blogging every week, but realistically I know I will not have the time with my little one.  This is not goodbye but rather see you later...

Stephanie
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...