Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Elte

Have you been to Elte?  Yes?  But have you been to Elte lately?  They have completely renovated and it looks amazing!  I was in need of some inspiration so I headed on down the street to see if anything could help with my designer's block.






Although the entire store is packed with the most stylish furniture, rugs and accessories, the area I thought had the most transformation was the cafeteria area.  Maybe I shouldn't call it a cafeteria because it's too stylish for that!.




My pictures don't do it justice.  I unfortunately didn't get pictures of the rug and accessories areas, however both are packed with even more stylish product. 

What are you waiting for?  Go stop by and see what they are up to!

images via my iPhone.

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...