Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring has Sprung


Nothing says spring like the spring One of a Kind Show and Sale.  I was very well behaved and didn't purchase a single item, however I was tempted many times.

Some were all time favs...
1.  Hoi Bo never dissapoints. Their waxed bags are beautiful (shown top left).  One day, one day!
2.  Patrick Lajoie caught my eye with the large circular piece (shown top right) The blurred image is stunning.  I've purchased from him before.

via
This piece hangs in my bedroom, brings back wonderful memories of my youth. His transferred images on plywood can be purchased here

Some were new favs...
1.  This is Pamela Barsky had stacks and stacks of the funniest canvas pouches (top middle, bottom left).  

via
I'm kicking myself for not getting one, however lucky for all of us we can buy them on Etsy here.


...and some made me so excited!
Etsy and One of Kind in one spot?!  What?!  It's a genius idea to say the least and the canvas bag was a nice touch!
   I'm sure it was love at first sight for the both of them! I hope they have a long, loving relationship together! lol

keri
...................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...