Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Chucks

My first pair of Chucks were purchased in Paris of 2010.  Chocolate brown leather Chucks that I've been in love with since the moment they caught my eye on that warm spring day.  Converse is now a staple in my wardrobe.


 Just recently Bill's daughter Winnie was given these adorable pink high tops! Yikes!  Love them!


It got me thinking, I should really add another pair and I was leaning towards the white canvas.  

They go with everything!





I wish mine were completely white like the ones above, but they aren't.  I still love them even with the red and black stripe.


I'm sure this is just the beginning of my love affair with Chuck.  Designing my own is next on my list!


images via 1 | 2 - via Bill | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 - my own |



keri
......................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...