Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Living Etc Withdrawal

It was the end of April and I was having trouble locating the April edition of Living Etc!  It just so happens to be my fav UK magazine, so you can imagine my disappointment. 


My Living Etc addiction started back in April 2009 and I have been a faithful reader ever since.  I really should get a subscription but I kind of enjoy heading down to my favourite magazine store buying stacks and stacks of my favs.  Maison de la Presse on Yorkville Ave has the best selection!








This is one of my favourite house tours on Living Etc.

I finally did get my April edition and found out Living Etc is celebrating 15 years!  

Happy Birthday Living Etc!!

images via | my iPhone | Living Etc

keri
....................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...